Jacen had his Christmas concert tonight. It was originally supposed to be on Thursday night but due to the snowstorm, they postponed it to tonight.
Jacen was very secretive about his performance. When I asked him what he was singing, he said "I can only sing it at school". LOL
In case you can't see, he is the boy holding the letter S... which meant he had the very important job of holding up his letter when they got to it in the song: S-A-N-T-A, S-A-N-T-A and Santa is his name-oh. They sang another song after that: Snowflakes.... too cute. We had to stay until the very end of the concert because there was a big song everyone sings (but it was near my kids bedtime!), and keeping Jaina occupied during the entire concert was difficult. I brought oranges for her to peel (her new favourite thing to do.... and eat).

No comments:
Post a Comment