Don't anybody call child services now... he fell down while he was trying to walk and his face hit the corner of his train toy on his way down. (that's the story and we're sticking with it). hehe.
No really - you should have heard him cry when it happened. Our poor boy. His face was red after and then the next day, the bruise appeared (as per photo).
He looks kinda tough with that bruise on his face in this photo though, don't you think?

Oh our poor little Jordan! I would have told them you were trying to SOAR like Jordan and hit the rim with your face (lol).... afterall, practice makes perfect, right?!?
ReplyDeleteYou'll be fine by Sunday's Easter Egg hunt (I'm sure!!)
my poor little cousin. Good thing he is tough :)
ReplyDeletexoxoxoMeMe
So cute! Marley took a dive at Indigo on the weekend. We were laughing so hard though so I don't think she knew to cry, she looked like a frog flying in the air!
ReplyDelete